OPEX provides mail automation and document scanning solutions for government agencies worldwide, helping them meet and exceed their core operational requirements. Whether sorting mail, processing tax payments, imaging vital records, or digitizing auto registrations, customers that partner with OPEX find that they can:
- work within budgetary constraints and do more with less
- offer transparency and compliance in the face of increased regulation
- process paperwork more quickly
- sort post and parcel efficiently in one step
- convert mission critical data securely and directly from the envelope or file folder
- enable employees to complete document conversion tasks more efficiently and with less cost
- provide improved customer service and quick turn around of vital information
The Federal Government Program was established to support the Federal Sector's goals pertaining to mail handling and scanner technology. OPEX Corporation is a manufacturer of "Made in USA" machinery since 1973. Coupled with our Technology Partners, we provide complete turnkey solutions to the federal government. We are a proven contractor offering our machinery and solutions on two GSA Schedules: 36 and 70.
OPEX® Corporation is a U.S. manufacturer of paper handling automation solutions. For over 40 years, OPEX has developed and manufactured the most innovative, efficient, and reliable document processing equipment in the industry. OPEX offers quality incoming mail operations while delivering the highest levels of performance.
• Document Processing
• Imaging Solutions
• Mail Extraction
• Sorting Equipment
• Image Capture
• Payment Processing Hardware Platforms
NE Atlanta, GA
The OPEX AS3690 scanners and Model 51 Rapid Extraction Desks are used in Atlanta, GA to process hundreds of thousands of health related documents.
Social Security Administration:
The OPEX AS3690 scanners and M51 Rapid Extraction Desks capture and image payments at the point of extraction for the Social Security Administration in Philadelphia.
DLA Philadelphia Defense Supply Center:
Philadelphia, PA 19111
The OPEX 120 bin Mail Matrix processes daily incoming mail and sorts down to building, office and/or person.
Tax ID Number: 22-2013892
DUNS Number: 06-738-0386
GSA Contract Number: GS-25F-0096M
GSA Schedule: 36
Accept Credit Cards: Yes
All OPEX products are 100% assembled in the USA, using renewable energy produced by solar technology on the OPEX campus in New Jersey.