OPEX® Opens a New Office and Showroom for Document and Mail Automation Solutions
February 23, 2023
MOORESTOWN, NJ (February 23, 2023) OPEX® Corporation, a global leader in Next Generation Automation providing innovative solutions for document, mail, and warehouse automation announces the opening of a New Jersey facility which will provide a base for company team members, a warehouse and distribution center for parts and equipment, and a demonstration showroom for clients.
“Our operations have grown significantly over the past 10 years,” said Jeff Bowen, President Document and Mail Automation at OPEX. “In 2013, we had about 300 team members in three buildings in the Moorestown area. Now we have about 750 people in eight buildings across the region. The new space will help us better meet our growing client needs.”
Located at 1224 North Church Street in Moorestown, the 115,000 square-feet building was purchased in 2021; renovations were completed in late 2022.
“We conducted in-depth interviews and analyses to ensure the building would be renovated to fit the needs of the people and the technology that would be housed there,” said Dave Andrews, Director of Facilities at OPEX. “That kind of data before the design and renovation even began helps us ensure maximum efficiency for operations now and plan for growth in the future.”
Focused on OPEX’s document and mail automation (DMA) business, the Church Street facility features:
- A fully remodeled office and guest spaces to serve upwards of 300 people;
- A training area for OPEX as well as external customer technicians;
- A showroom for current and prospective clients to interact with and learn about the capabilities of innovative DMA technology solutions such as Gemini™ high-speed scanners with Right-Speed™ technology, Falcon® series document scanners designed to reduce labor with minimal prep, Mail Matrix® mail sorter, the Eagle™ remittance processing system, and Model 72™ openers and content extractors for mail operations efficiency;
- A 20,000 square-foot parts warehouse where equipment will be maintained and shipped quickly, acting as a buffer to any supply chain disruptions;
- Production space for developing future OPEX lines and products; and
- The OPEX tech support team who provide personalized and efficient customer response and expertise.
A grand opening celebration will be held March 2 for current and prospective OPEX clients and other members of the local business community.
OPEX Corporation is a global leader in Next Generation Automation, providing innovative, unique solutions for warehouse, document, and mail automation. With headquarters in Moorestown, NJ, USA—and facilities in Pennsauken, NJ; Plano, TX; France; Germany; Switzerland; the United Kingdom; and Australia—OPEX has more than 1,600 employees who are continuously reimagining and delivering customized, scalable technology solutions that solve the business challenges of today and in the future.
For Additional Information
+1 856.727.1100, ext. 5350
+1 856.912.4952 Cell